Link Twitch account
Connect your EA Account to Twitch to earn Drops for watching streams.
Your EA Account can only be linked to one Twitch account in its lifetime.
This means if you unlink them, you can’t link to another Twitch account.
- Go to ea.com/twitchlinking and sign in or create an account.
- Make sure you’re logging into the Twitch account where you want to watch the streams and get rewards.
- If you have Login Verification turned on, enter your security code and click Log In.
- If you set up App Authenticator, we'll send your security code to your phone.
- If you haven't set it up, you'll get your code in your email.
- Click the Yes, link them button to link your EA and Twitch accounts.
- You'll get a notification that you're successfully linked.
- Check your Connections in your Twitch Settings. You should see Electronic Arts listed under Other Connections.
If you didn’t get your Drops after linking accounts
Make sure you have the correct Twitch account linked to your EA Account and that you followed Twitch’s steps for claiming Drops. Check your Connections in your Twitch Settings to confirm which account is linked.
If you still didn’t get your rewards, make sure to review the criteria for the Twitch Drop. In some cases, watching streams may enter you in a drawing for a Drop, but not guarantee one.
- Go to your twitch.tv connections. You may need to login.
- Scroll down to Other Connections.
- Click Disconnect next to Electronic Arts.
From your EA Account Settings
Follow the steps in this article to unlink your Twitch account from your EA Account settings.
Contact Twitch if you need help with:
- Twitch account information.
- Twitch billing and subscription info.
Was this article helpful?
0% of 0 players found this article helpful.